For you that having the Samsung S9 may be looking for steps how to schedule text message on Samsung Galaxy S9. This is a really important application for you that want to send a message at the right time. Through it, you are no need to waiting for a long time just for sending a message that maybe will disturb your sleeping time. It is also very important for you that always forget to send the message because it will send it automatically. Well, let’s check the steps and practice it soon to resolve your problem.
Steps to Schedule Text Message on Samsung Galaxy S9
There are two options to schedule text message on your Samsung Galaxy S9. The first is use the default text apps and the second is by using third-party apps.
Schedule Text Message by Using the Galaxy S9 Default Text Apps
- While in a conversation in the messaging app, click the + sign to the left of the “Enter message” bubble at the bottom of the screen.
- There should be several icons that pop up on the keyboard (photos, camera, GPS, etc.). All the way to the right there should be 3 dots in a vertical line. Click on that icon.
- Tap on “Schedule Message” from the options available.
Schedule Text Message by Using Third-Party Apps
Well, to do steps how to schedule text message on Samsung Galaxy S9 you need some application. This application not only for scheduling the message. You will also to make your messaging easy and fun. Through it, you will change the color of the theme, font and also the size.
The most popular third-party messaging application is Textra [download here]. You will find it by using the play store and use it as customize the look and also do another feature that native messaging cannot. One of the features is to send scheduled messages and it is very simple.
- First, you will tap the + button and choose on the clock icon of the screen.
- Now, please choose the time and date when you want to send the message through your galaxy 9. One of the best parts of the textra applicaton, you will see the time than scheduled. You will do it by tap the icon and able to see the time stamp. It is really recommended for you because it is free.
- Pulse SMS
This Pulse SMS [download here] bring many cool and also the unique feature for your activity in messaging. One of the recommended features is scheduling the message by a simple step.
- Open the conversation.
- Tap the 3 dots menu that available on the top right corner part in pulse SMS application.
- Tap the schedule a message option on the drop-down menu.
- After that set the time, date and the content of the message.
- After finish it, you will tap to send it.
Well, now you will try to practice how to schedule text message on Samsung Galaxy S9 through the application. You will also use another application to do it based on your need. Hope this information will give many benefits and resolve your problem.