Samsung Galaxy S9 is the powerful device that really exists in these days. The new Samsung Galaxy S9 proves that the existence of it can make people amazed. As you know that the Galaxy S9 has the same look like as previous year’s model. But in this new Galaxy S9, you can find some the new feature like AR Emoji, Bixby Vision and Super Slow-Motion. If you want to use this feature, you can learn the way how to record super slow motion video on Samsung Galaxy S9 below!
The Steps How to Record Super Slow Motion Video on Samsung Galaxy S9
Here are the steps you need to know how to record super slow motion video on Samsung Galaxy S9 effectively!
- First, you have to open the “Camera App”. On the top of the screen, you will find the current mode the camera is in. After that, swipe it right until you reach to the “Super Slow-Motion”.
- Then, you can start to choose the way of manual actives slow-motion, or have it trigger automatically. In the manual mode, you can simply tap record button to start “Recording Video”. After that, tap the button to the right to start recording in slow-motion mode.
- The thing you should know that the Samsung Galaxy S9 will only record the slow-motion in 0.2 seconds bursts. When the video is playing it will end about 6.4 seconds of footage. However, you can start to record again by using the slow-motion feature. In this part, you can record multiple slow-motion sections in one video.
The Video Guide to Record Super Slow Motion on Samsung Galaxy S9
- While, if you choose the mode of “Automatic Slow-Motion“, then you just need to tap the record button. A square will appear on the Camera’s viewfinder. When it detects the motion within the square, the camera will start to record. The duration of recording is about 0.2 seconds.
- If you want to record the person or object through the square, then you can line up the viewfinder. Just like the manual mode in using slow-motion, the automatic way also can record multiple bursts in one video.
- If you have finished recording the video, then automatically it will appear on the Samsung Galaxy S9’s Gallery. In this part, you can set which videos have slow motion segments because it will sport an icon depicting multiples circles. So, you can select the video, and you will see the same icon on your Samsung Galaxy S9’s screen. Tap it to confirm the information about the displays marks to show which segments are in the slow-motion.
Through the way how to record super slow motion video on Samsung Galaxy S9, you can also learn how to edit video, adding music, etc. If you have had the new Samsung Galaxy S9, then you may try this feature!
Video Source: Samsung US Youtube Cahnnel